As we head into the weekend here are five things I've been into / craving this week...
1. Basics. I typically always dress for comfort (hence why I love dressing up my sweatshirts so much) and besides living in this grey sweatshirt all week I'm also craving classic neutral blouses.
2. Mismatched earrings. More specifically, spelling silly words, lucky numbers or in my case, I've been wearing my initials on my ear lobes (helps to have multiple piercings).
3. Moisture Surge Face Masks. I'm constantly battling my skin woes and this week I tested both of these moisturizing face masks which have really helped my dry skin.
4. White Sneakers (and heels). Both are on the top of my spring wish list.
5. Nude Lips + Nails. I recently found the perfect neutral lipstick (Nars Napoli) and have been obsessed with my recent neutral shellac manicure, a rather unusual choice for me. In a funny way, nude makes me feel grown up.