After many questions regarding this necklace here, I've put together a step by step guide so you can all make this crystal gem yourself!
Here's what you'll need: wire cutter and pliers, chain, crystals (with holes), eye pins (one per crystal), and clasp of your choice.
1. Cut chain to desired length.
2. Using pliers, attach a clasp to the end of the chain.
3. Lay out chain and plan where you will attach each crystal.
4. Loop eye pin through the hole in the top of the crystal (wrapping through the chain) and bend pin into circular loop to secure.
5. Repeat step 4 for each crystal.